England / English League Champ /

Coventry vs Huddersfield 1824

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Coventry - Draw - Huddersfield) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.1% home win for (Coventry) at opening odds $1.75; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 21.8% away win for (Huddersfield) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Coventry) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Huddersfield) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Coventry -0.75
2.00
1.82
-9.0%
Huddersfield +0.75
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
01 | 1X2
Coventry
1.75
1.60
-8.6%
Draw
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Huddersfield
4.10
4.80
+17.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Coventry -1.5
3.35
2.90
-13.4%
Huddersfield +1.5
1.25
1.33
+6.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.03
+3.0%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.67
-2.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.85
1.95
+5.4%
No
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.40
-9.4%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
D-D
5.00
5.00
D-A
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
1-1
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Coventry
1.58
1.50
-5.1%
Huddersfield
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Coventry
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Huddersfield
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
0-0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
3+
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Coventry
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
Huddersfield
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
No
1.10
1.09
-0.9%

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 22:50:02