England / English League Champ /

Coventry vs QPR 1886

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Coventry - Draw - QPR) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.8% home win for (Coventry) at opening odds $2.30; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 31.9% away win for (QPR) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Coventry) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (QPR) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Coventry -0.25
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
QPR +0.25
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Coventry
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Draw
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
QPR
2.80
2.55
-8.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Coventry -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
QPR +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
1.93
-4.9%
Under 2.5
1.67
1.75
+4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
D-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
A-H
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
2-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1-1
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
80.00
80.00
4-2
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
2-4
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
4-3
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
3-4
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Coventry
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
QPR
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Coventry
2.95
2.95
Draw
2.00
2.00
QPR
3.50
3.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 02:40:02