England / English League Champ /

Coventry vs Rotherham 1828

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Coventry - Draw - Rotherham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Coventry) at opening odds $1.65; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 19.8% away win for (Rotherham) at opening odds $4.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Coventry) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Rotherham) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Coventry -0.75
1.93
2.02
+4.7%
Rotherham +0.75
1.88
1.80
-4.3%
01 | 1X2
Coventry
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Draw
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Rotherham
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Coventry -1.5
3.05
3.15
+3.3%
Rotherham +1.5
1.30
1.28
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.03
2.03
Under 2.5
1.67
1.67
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
No
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.30
D-D
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
8.50
8.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
5.80
+20.8%
0-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
23.00
23.00
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Coventry
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Rotherham
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
No 1st Goal
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Coventry
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Rotherham
4.80
4.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
0-0
2.60
2.60
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.60
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.30
4.30
3+
8.50
8.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Coventry
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
Rotherham
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
No 1st Goal
2.60
2.60
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.50
No
1.09
1.09

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 03:30:08