Italy / Italian Cup / 0880

Cremonese vs Empoli

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cremonese - Draw - Empoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.3% home win for (Cremonese) at opening odds $2.45; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.9% away win for (Empoli) at opening odds $2.55. The fixture favourite (Cremonese) has a 15.1% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Empoli) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Cremonese2.452.10 -14.3%Draw3.103.05 -1.6%Empoli2.553.10 +21.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cremonese -1.56.004.00 -33.3%Empoli +1.51.071.18 +10.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.102.25 +7.1%Under 2.51.631.55 -4.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CremoneseDrawEmpoli
H-H4.103.30 -19.5%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A30.0035.00 +16.7%
D-H6.005.00 -16.7%D-D4.804.50 -6.3%D-A6.007.50 +25.0%
A-H30.0030.00A-D15.0015.00A-A4.205.20 +23.8%
04. Pick The Score
CremoneseDrawEmpoli
1-06.505.20 -20.0%0-09.508.00 -15.8%0-16.507.50 +15.4%
2-011.008.50 -22.7%1-15.205.200-211.0015.00 +36.4%
2-18.508.00 -5.9%2-213.0015.00 +15.4%1-29.0011.00 +22.2%
3-025.0019.00 -24.0%3-370.0060.00 -14.3%0-330.0050.00 +66.7%
3-121.0017.00 -19.0%4-4250.00250.001-321.0035.00 +66.7%
3-235.0025.00 -28.6%Any Other Score150.0070.00 -53.3%2-335.0035.00
4-090.0060.00 -33.3%    0-490.00125.00 +38.9%
4-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-470.00100.00 +42.9%
4-290.0060.00 -33.3%    2-490.00125.00 +38.9%
4-3150.0090.00 -40.0%    3-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-0200.00100.00 -50.0%    0-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-1200.00100.00 -50.0%    1-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.508.00 -15.8%33.703.80 +2.7%630.0035.00 +16.7%
13.703.50 -5.4%46.007.00 +16.7%770.0080.00 +14.3%
23.053.00 -1.6%512.0013.00 +8.3%8100.00125.00 +25.0%
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cremonese2.001.80 -10.0%No 1st Goal9.508.00 -15.8%Empoli2.002.35 +17.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Cremonese3.102.80 -9.7%Draw2.052.00 -2.4%Empoli3.203.80 +18.8%
11. Halftime PTS
CremoneseDrawEmpoli
1-04.103.70 -9.8%0-02.602.45 -5.8%0-14.305.00 +16.3%
2-012.0011.00 -8.3%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-215.0019.00 +26.7%
2-121.0021.002-240.0040.001-223.0025.00 +8.7%
    Any Other Score21.0023.00 +9.5%    
2019-12-03 21:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.45 +2.1%Under 0.52.602.50 -3.8%