England / English League One (Account Only) /

Crewe Alexandra vs Shrewsbury

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Crewe Alexandra - Draw - Shrewsbury) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.7% home win for (Crewe Alexandra) at opening odds $2.90; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 40.5% away win for (Shrewsbury) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Shrewsbury) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Crewe Alexandra) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Crewe Alexandra +0.50
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
Shrewsbury -0.50
2.07
2.02
-2.4%
01 | 1X2
Crewe Alexandra
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Shrewsbury
2.20
1.97
-10.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Crewe Alexandra +1.5
1.10
1.23
+11.8%
Shrewsbury -1.5
5.20
3.50
-32.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.65
+1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
D-D
4.70
4.70
D-A
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.60
3.10
-13.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-1
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-2
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
2-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-4
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
2
3.05
3.05
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Crewe Alexandra
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
Draw
2.03
2.03
Shrewsbury
2.90
2.65
-8.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
0-0
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
0-1
3.70
3.40
-8.1%
2-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:03