World / W Cup /

Croatia vs Canada 5890

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Croatia - Draw - Canada) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Croatia) at opening odds $2.03; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 27% away win for (Canada) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Croatia) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Canada) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Croatia -0.25
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
Canada +0.25
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Croatia
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
Draw
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
Canada
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Croatia -1.5
3.75
3.50
-6.7%
Canada +1.5
1.20
1.23
+2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.00
Under 2.5
1.70
1.70
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
No
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
D-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-D
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
8.00
+37.9%
0-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
30.00
30.00
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
4-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
6
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
80.00
80.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Croatia
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
Canada
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
No 1st Goal
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Croatia
2.70
2.70
Draw
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
Canada
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
0-0
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Even
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
1
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
2
4.40
4.40
3+
6.50
6.50
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Croatia
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
Canada
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
No 1st Goal
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
3.55
-31.7%
No
1.10
1.22
+10.9%

Last Updated on 2022-11-27 23:50:01