Italy / Italian League /

Crotone vs Benevento SRL 1359

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Crotone - Draw - Benevento SRL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Crotone) at opening odds $2.80; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 40.4% away win for (Benevento SRL) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Benevento SRL) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Crotone) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Crotone 0.00
2.07
2.02
-2.4%
Benevento SRL +0.00
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
01 | 1X2
Crotone
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Benevento SRL
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Crotone +1.5
1.18
1.12
-5.1%
Benevento SRL -1.5
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.90
-1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
11.00
11.00
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
100.00
100.00
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.50
9.50
6
19.00
19.00
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Crotone
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Benevento SRL
1.85
1.92
+3.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Crotone
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
Draw
2.10
2.10
Benevento SRL
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
0-0
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
0-1
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 03:30:11