Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Cruz Azul vs Tigres UANL

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cruz Azul - Draw - Tigres UANL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Cruz Azul) at opening odds $2.20; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 30.7% away win for (Tigres UANL) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Cruz Azul) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Tigres UANL) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Cruz Azul
2.20
2.20
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Tigres UANL
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Cruz Azul -1.5
4.40
4.40
Tigres UANL +1.5
1.15
1.15
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.72
+1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.60
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
23.00
23.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
80.00
80.00
4-2
70.00
70.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 10:10:12