England / English Premier / 0312

Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Crystal Palace - Draw - Bournemouth) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Bournemouth) at opening odds $3.10. The fixture favourite (Crystal Palace) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Bournemouth) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Crystal Palace2.051.90 -7.3%Draw3.203.50 +9.4%Bournemouth3.103.10
46. 1/2 Goal
Crystal Palace -1.53.753.75Bournemouth +1.51.201.20
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.83 -7.1%Under 2.51.721.83 +6.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Crystal PalaceDrawBournemouth
H-H3.303.30H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H5.005.20 +4.0%D-D4.805.00 +4.2%D-A7.507.50
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A5.205.20
04. Pick The Score
Crystal PalaceDrawBournemouth
1-06.507.00 +7.7%0-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-18.509.50 +11.8%
2-09.0010.00 +11.1%1-15.205.50 +5.8%0-215.0015.00
2-17.507.502-213.0012.00 -7.7%1-210.0010.00
3-019.0019.003-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-340.0040.00
3-115.0015.004-4250.00125.00 -50.0%1-325.0025.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-335.0030.00 -14.3%
4-060.0060.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-140.0040.00    1-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-260.0060.00    2-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-3125.0080.00 -36.0%    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-0125.0080.00 -36.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.0080.00 -36.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2150.0090.00 -40.0%    2-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-3250.0080.00 -68.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0011.00 +10.0%33.603.60625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.004.40 +10.0%45.805.20 -10.3%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.20 +3.2%511.0010.00 -9.1%8100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Crystal Palace1.771.77No 1st Goal10.0011.00 +10.0%Bournemouth2.302.25 -2.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Crystal Palace2.702.75 +1.9%Draw2.052.10 +2.4%Bournemouth3.803.60 -5.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Crystal PalaceDrawBournemouth
1-03.904.00 +2.6%0-02.652.75 +3.8%0-15.005.00
2-011.0011.001-17.507.500-219.0017.00 -10.5%
2-117.0017.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-223.0021.00 -8.7%
    Any Other Score15.0013.00 -13.3%    
2019-12-04 02:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.65Under 1.51.401.40