England / English Premier /

Crystal Palace vs Brighton 0319

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Crystal Palace - Draw - Brighton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.1% home win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $2.55; 29.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 35.1% away win for (Brighton) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Brighton) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Crystal Palace +0.25
1.75
1.75
Brighton -0.25
2.10
2.10
01 | 1X2
Crystal Palace
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
Draw
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Brighton
2.55
2.40
-5.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Crystal Palace +1.5
1.07
1.20
+12.1%
Brighton -1.5
6.00
3.75
-37.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
6
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Crystal Palace
2.00
2.15
+7.5%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
Brighton
2.00
1.92
-4.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Crystal Palace
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Draw
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Brighton
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
0-0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
0-1
4.20
4.20
2-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:50:01