England / English Premier /

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea 0370

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Crystal Palace - Draw - Chelsea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 15% home win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $6.00; 24.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 60.7% away win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chelsea) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Crystal Palace +1.00
1.91
2.00
+4.7%
Chelsea -1.00
1.91
1.82
-4.7%
01 | 1X2
Crystal Palace
6.00
6.00
Draw
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Chelsea
1.48
1.42
-4.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Crystal Palace +1.5
1.45
1.53
+5.5%
Chelsea -1.5
2.45
2.25
-8.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.77
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
13.00
13.00
D-D
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
D-A
3.90
3.90
A-H
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-1
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
2-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
125.00
125.00
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
3-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
Any Other Score
60.00
23.00
-61.7%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
250.00
250.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
50.00
50.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
2
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Crystal Palace
3.40
3.40
No 1st Goal
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
Chelsea
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Crystal Palace
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Chelsea
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
0-1
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
2-0
35.00
35.00
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
13.00
9.00
-30.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 00:20:01