England / English Premier /

Crystal Palace vs Chelsea 0339

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Crystal Palace - Draw - Chelsea) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.8% home win for (Crystal Palace) at opening odds $3.90; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 50.2% away win for (Chelsea) at opening odds $1.77

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Chelsea) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Crystal Palace) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Crystal Palace +0.75
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Chelsea -0.75
1.97
1.95
-1.0%
01 | 1X2
Crystal Palace
3.90
4.40
+12.8%
Draw
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
Chelsea
1.77
1.60
-9.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Crystal Palace +1.5
1.28
1.37
+7.0%
Chelsea -1.5
3.15
2.70
-14.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.77
-10.2%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.90
+10.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
No
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
D-D
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
D-A
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
A-H
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.70
2.55
-5.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1-1
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-2
7.50
7.50
2-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-1
125.00
125.00
1-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-4
50.00
50.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Crystal Palace
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Chelsea
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
No 1st Goal
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Crystal Palace
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Chelsea
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
0-1
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
2-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.35
-2.2%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
3+
7.00
7.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Crystal Palace
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Chelsea
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.80
+1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
5.20
No
1.10
1.10

Last Updated on 2022-10-01 21:50:01