Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Cuiaba vs America Mineiro

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cuiaba - Draw - America Mineiro) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.4% home win for (Cuiaba) at opening odds $2.15; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 27.8% away win for (America Mineiro) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Cuiaba) has a 17.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (America Mineiro) has a 82.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Cuiaba
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
Draw
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
America Mineiro
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Cuiaba -1.5
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
America Mineiro +1.5
1.18
1.12
-5.1%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.47
Under 1.5
2.45
2.45
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
No
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-D
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
1-1
5.00
5.00
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-3
100.00
100.00
0-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
200.00
200.00
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.20
4.20
4
8.00
8.00
5
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
6
40.00
40.00
7
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cuiaba
1.90
1.97
+3.7%
America Mineiro
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
No 1st Goal
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cuiaba
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
Draw
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
America Mineiro
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
0-0
2.30
2.30
0-1
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
9.00
9.00
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.30
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.20
2.20
Even
1.55
1.55
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.30
2.30
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
5.00
5.00
3+
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Cuiaba
2.65
2.85
+7.5%
America Mineiro
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
No 1st Goal
2.30
2.30
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.05
1.12
+6.7%

Last Updated on 2022-09-29 07:50:01