Brazil / Brazilian League /
Cuiaba vs Coritiba 4974
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cuiaba - Draw - Coritiba) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.1% home win for (Cuiaba) at opening odds $1.85; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 24.1% away win for (Coritiba) at opening odds $3.70
The fixture favourite (Cuiaba) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Coritiba) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 05:20:01