Europe / Euro Champ Qualifiers / 2013

Czech Republic vs England

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Czech Republic - Draw - England) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 13.8% home win for (Czech Republic) at opening odds $6.50; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 65.7% away win for (England) at opening odds $1.37. The fixture favourite (England) has a 42.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Czech Republic) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Czech Republic6.504.10 -36.9%Draw4.403.50 -20.5%England1.371.67 +21.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Czech Republic +1.51.581.35 -14.6%England -1.52.152.80 +30.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.651.65Under 2.52.072.07
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Czech RepublicDrawEngland
H-H12.007.50 -37.5%H-D19.0015.00 -21.1%H-A21.0021.00
D-H15.0010.00 -33.3%D-D7.505.50 -26.7%D-A4.104.50 +9.8%
A-H50.0025.00 -50.0%A-D17.0013.00 -23.5%A-A1.872.55 +36.4%
04. Pick The Score
Czech RepublicDrawEngland
1-015.0015.000-015.0012.00 -20.0%0-16.007.00 +16.7%
2-040.0025.00 -37.5%1-18.007.00 -12.5%0-25.208.50 +63.5%
2-119.0012.00 -36.8%2-217.0012.00 -29.4%1-26.507.00 +7.7%
3-0125.0060.00 -52.0%3-380.0040.00 -50.0%0-38.5015.00 +76.5%
3-160.0015.00 -75.0%4-4250.00150.00 -40.0%1-310.0011.00 +10.0%
3-260.0030.00 -50.0%Any Other Score40.0050.00 +25.0%2-323.0019.00 -17.4%
4-0250.00125.00 -50.0%    0-417.0030.00 +76.5%
4-1200.00100.00 -50.0%    1-421.0025.00 +19.0%
4-2200.0090.00 -55.0%    2-440.0035.00 -12.5%
4-3200.00100.00 -50.0%    3-4125.0080.00 -36.0%
5-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-540.0060.00 +50.0%
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-550.0060.00 +20.0%
5-2250.00200.00 -20.0%    2-5100.0060.00 -40.0%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5200.00100.00 -50.0%
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00150.00 -40.0%
05. Total Goals
015.0012.00 -20.0%33.403.60 +5.9%619.0015.00 -21.1%
14.805.20 +8.3%44.804.80740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.403.4059.008.00 -11.1%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0080.00 -36.0%    
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.85 +2.8%Even1.851.80 -2.7%
2019-10-12 02:30:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.50Under 1.51.451.45