USA / US Soccer League /

DC United vs Chicago Fire 4629

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (DC United - Draw - Chicago Fire) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (DC United) at opening odds $1.65; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 21.2% away win for (Chicago Fire) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (DC United) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Chicago Fire) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
DC United -1.00
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
Chicago Fire +1.00
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
01 | 1X2
DC United
1.65
1.50
-9.1%
Draw
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
Chicago Fire
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
DC United -1.5
2.90
2.50
-13.8%
Chicago Fire +1.5
1.33
1.43
+7.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.55
-4.9%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.20
-12.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-4
125.00
125.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
DC United
1.55
1.45
-6.5%
No 1st Goal
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
Chicago Fire
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
DC United
2.20
2.03
-7.7%
Draw
2.25
2.40
+6.7%
Chicago Fire
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
0-0
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 07:20:02