USA / US Soccer League /
DC United vs NY Red Bulls 4613
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (DC United - Draw - NY Red Bulls) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (DC United) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (NY Red Bulls) at opening odds $3.10
The fixture favourite (DC United) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (NY Red Bulls) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2021-07-26 08:00:02