Sweden / Swedish League /

Degerfors vs Helsingborg 5418

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Degerfors - Draw - Helsingborg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.1% home win for (Degerfors) at opening odds $2.40; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.2% away win for (Helsingborg) at opening odds $2.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Degerfors) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Helsingborg) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Degerfors 0.00
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
Helsingborg +0.00
1.97
2.07
+5.1%
01 | 1X2
Degerfors
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Helsingborg
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Degerfors -1.5
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
Helsingborg +1.5
1.09
1.10
+0.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
Under 2.5
1.87
1.93
+3.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
No
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.00
6.00
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
70.00
70.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Degerfors
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Helsingborg
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Degerfors
3.10
2.90
-6.5%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Helsingborg
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
0-0
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
0-1
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
1
2.50
2.50
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Degerfors
2.55
2.45
-3.9%
Helsingborg
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
No 1st Goal
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 23:20:02