England / English League Champ / 1842

Derby vs Huddersfield

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Derby - Draw - Huddersfield) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.7% home win for (Derby) at opening odds $2.03; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 27.7% away win for (Huddersfield) at opening odds $3.20. The fixture favourite (Derby) has a 24.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Huddersfield) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Derby -0.251.801.77 -1.7%Huddersfield +0.252.022.07 +2.5%
01. 1X2
Derby2.032.00 -1.5%Draw3.103.05 -1.6%Huddersfield3.203.40 +6.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Derby -1.53.753.50 -6.7%Huddersfield +1.51.201.23 +2.5%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.972.07 +5.1%Under 2.51.721.65 -4.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
DerbyDrawHuddersfield
H-H3.203.20H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0025.00 -28.6%
D-H5.004.80 -4.0%D-D4.804.50 -6.3%D-A7.508.00 +6.7%
A-H25.0021.00 -16.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A6.006.50 +8.3%
04. Pick The Score
DerbyDrawHuddersfield
1-06.506.500-09.008.00 -11.1%0-19.009.00
2-09.008.50 -5.6%1-15.205.50 +5.8%0-217.0017.00
2-17.508.00 +6.7%2-213.0013.001-211.0011.00
3-017.0017.003-360.0060.000-350.0050.00
3-115.0015.004-4250.00250.001-330.0035.00 +16.7%
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-335.0035.00
4-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4150.00150.00
5-0125.0090.00 -28.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.0080.00 -36.0%    1-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-2150.00100.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
09.008.00 -11.1%33.703.80 +2.7%625.0023.00 -8.0%
14.104.00 -2.4%45.506.00 +9.1%760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.20 +3.2%511.0012.00 +9.1%8100.0080.00 -20.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Derby1.751.72 -1.7%No 1st Goal9.008.00 -11.1%Huddersfield2.352.45 +4.3%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Derby2.702.70Draw2.051.97 -3.9%Huddersfield3.804.10 +7.9%
11. Halftime PTS
DerbyDrawHuddersfield
1-03.803.90 +2.6%0-02.602.45 -5.8%0-15.005.50 +10.0%
2-011.0010.00 -9.1%1-17.508.00 +6.7%0-219.0021.00 +10.5%
2-119.0019.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0023.00 -8.0%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2020-02-15 21:41:57
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.45 +2.1%Under 0.52.602.50 -3.8%