England / English League Champ /
Derby vs Norwich 1894
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Derby - Draw - Norwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.2% home win for (Derby) at opening odds $4.00; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 51.7% away win for (Norwich) at opening odds $1.72
The fixture favourite (Norwich) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Derby) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:50:02