England / English League Champ /

Derby vs Rotherham 1803

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Derby - Draw - Rotherham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.5% home win for (Derby) at opening odds $1.87; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 24.7% away win for (Rotherham) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Derby) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Rotherham) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Derby -0.50
1.91
1.97
+3.1%
Rotherham +0.50
1.91
1.85
-3.1%
01 | 1X2
Derby
1.87
1.92
+2.7%
Draw
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
Rotherham
3.60
3.60
46 | 1/2 Goal
Derby -1.5
3.50
3.55
+1.4%
Rotherham +1.5
1.23
1.22
-0.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.15
+9.1%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.60
-7.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
D-D
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
D-A
8.50
8.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
0-1
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
15.00
15.00
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
1
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Derby
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
No 1st Goal
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
Rotherham
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Derby
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Draw
2.05
1.97
-3.9%
Rotherham
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
0-1
5.50
5.50
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.49
+6.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.40
-9.4%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 22:50:03