England / English League Champ /
Derby vs Sheffield Utd 1885
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Derby - Draw - Sheffield Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.6% home win for (Derby) at opening odds $3.10; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 42.3% away win for (Sheffield Utd) at opening odds $2.10
The fixture favourite (Sheffield Utd) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Derby) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:02