England / English Cup /

Derby vs West Ham 0423

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Derby - Draw - West Ham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Derby) at opening odds $4.50; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 55.6% away win for (West Ham) at opening odds $1.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (West Ham) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Derby) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Derby +0.75
2.00
1.70
-15.0%
West Ham -0.75
1.82
2.10
+15.4%
01 | 1X2
Derby
4.50
3.30
-26.7%
Draw
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
West Ham
1.60
1.77
+10.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Derby +1.5
1.35
1.33
-1.5%
West Ham -1.5
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.90
+7.3%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.77
-6.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.77
1.63
-7.9%
No
1.87
2.05
+9.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
9.00
6.00
-33.3%
H-D
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
H-A
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
D-H
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
D-D
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
D-A
4.30
5.20
+20.9%
A-H
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
2.35
2.80
+19.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
5.50
8.00
+45.5%
2-0
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-1
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
0-2
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
2-1
13.00
9.00
-30.8%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
3-0
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-1
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-2
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
21.00
21.00
4-0
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
0-4
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-1
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
1-4
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-2
150.00
40.00
-73.3%
2-4
50.00
50.00
4-3
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
3-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
5-2
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
2-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2
3.20
3.90
+21.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
6
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
7
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Derby
2.70
2.45
-9.3%
West Ham
1.55
1.65
+6.5%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Derby
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
Draw
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
West Ham
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-0
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
0-1
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
2-0
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-1
30.00
19.00
-36.7%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
1
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
2
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
3+
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Derby
3.50
3.50
West Ham
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
No 1st Goal
2.90
2.90
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
3.75
-21.9%
No
1.12
1.20
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2023-01-31 03:40:02