France / French League / 2936

Dijon vs Montpellier

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dijon - Draw - Montpellier) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.7% home win for (Dijon) at opening odds $2.90; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 38.7% away win for (Montpellier) at opening odds $2.30. The fixture favourite (Montpellier) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Dijon) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Dijon 0.002.102.00 -4.8%Montpellier +0.001.751.82 +4.0%
01. 1X2
Dijon2.902.70 -6.9%Draw2.902.75 -5.2%Montpellier2.302.55 +10.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Dijon +1.51.101.07 -2.7%Montpellier -1.55.206.00 +15.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.352.30 -2.1%Under 2.51.501.53 +2.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
DijonDrawMontpellier
H-H5.004.80 -4.0%H-D15.0015.00H-A30.0035.00 +16.7%
D-H6.506.00 -7.7%D-D4.103.80 -7.3%D-A5.205.50 +5.8%
A-H35.0035.00A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A3.904.40 +12.8%
04. Pick The Score
DijonDrawMontpellier
1-06.507.00 +7.7%0-07.506.50 -13.3%0-15.506.50 +18.2%
2-013.0012.00 -7.7%1-15.005.000-210.0011.00 +10.0%
2-110.0010.002-215.0013.00 -13.3%1-29.009.50 +5.6%
3-040.0035.00 -12.5%3-390.0080.00 -11.1%0-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-130.0025.00 -16.7%4-4250.00250.001-321.0023.00 +9.5%
3-240.0040.00Any Other Score200.00150.00 -25.0%2-340.0035.00 -12.5%
4-0125.00100.00 -20.0%    0-480.0090.00 +12.5%
4-1100.0080.00 -20.0%    1-470.0070.00
4-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-4100.00100.00
4-3200.00200.00    3-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-5200.00200.00
5-1250.00200.00 -20.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2250.00250.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
07.506.50 -13.3%34.004.00640.0035.00 -12.5%
13.403.70 +8.8%47.007.00780.0070.00 -12.5%
22.953.05 +3.4%515.0013.00 -13.3%8125.00125.00
    9+150.00125.00 -16.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Dijon2.202.10 -4.5%No 1st Goal7.506.50 -13.3%Montpellier1.922.05 +6.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Dijon3.603.60Draw1.901.85 -2.6%Montpellier3.103.30 +6.5%
11. Halftime PTS
DijonDrawMontpellier
1-04.804.800-02.402.30 -4.2%0-14.104.50 +9.8%
2-017.0017.001-18.508.00 -5.9%0-213.0015.00 +15.4%
2-121.0021.002-240.0035.00 -12.5%1-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-12-05 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.491.53 +2.7%Under 0.52.402.30 -4.2%