Europe / UE Europe /

Dinamo Zagreb vs FC Krasnodar 0677

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dinamo Zagreb - Draw - FC Krasnodar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.3% home win for (Dinamo Zagreb) at opening odds $2.15; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 31.7% away win for (FC Krasnodar) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Dinamo Zagreb) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (FC Krasnodar) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Dinamo Zagreb -0.25
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
FC Krasnodar +0.25
1.85
1.97
+6.5%
01 | 1X2
Dinamo Zagreb
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
FC Krasnodar
2.80
3.10
+10.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Dinamo Zagreb -1.5
4.00
3.35
-16.3%
FC Krasnodar +1.5
1.18
1.25
+5.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.63
-7.9%
Under 2.5
1.90
2.10
+10.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
0-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
2
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Dinamo Zagreb
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
No 1st Goal
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
FC Krasnodar
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Dinamo Zagreb
2.80
2.60
-7.1%
Draw
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
FC Krasnodar
3.40
3.40
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.10
0-0
2.70
3.00
+11.1%
0-1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 03:50:01