England / English League One (Account Only) /

Doncaster vs Wigan

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Doncaster - Draw - Wigan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 16.2% home win for (Doncaster) at opening odds $5.50; 21.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 62.6% away win for (Wigan) at opening odds $1.42

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Wigan) has a 39.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.30 whereas the underdog (Doncaster) has a 60.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.50

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Doncaster +1.25
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
Wigan -1.25
2.07
1.88
-9.2%
01 | 1X2
Doncaster
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
Draw
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
Wigan
1.42
1.35
-4.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Doncaster +1.5
1.50
1.63
+8.7%
Wigan -1.5
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.70
Under 2.5
2.00
2.00
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
H-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
H-A
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
D-H
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
D-D
7.00
7.00
D-A
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
A-H
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
2.05
1.87
-8.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
15.00
15.00
0-0
13.00
13.00
0-1
5.80
5.80
2-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
3-0
100.00
100.00
3-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-3
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
3-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
10.00
10.00
3-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
100.00
100.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
13.00
1
4.70
4.70
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.40
3.40
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.00
9.00
6
19.00
19.00
7
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.80
Even
1.85
1.85
10 | Halftime 1X2
Doncaster
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
Draw
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Wigan
1.95
1.85
-5.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-0
3.00
3.00
0-1
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:03