Germany / German League /

Dortmund vs Bielefeld 1144

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dortmund - Draw - Bielefeld) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 79% home win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $1.15; 14% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.50; 7% away win for (Bielefeld) at opening odds $13.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Dortmund) has a 60.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.50 whereas the underdog (Bielefeld) has a 39.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Dortmund -1.75
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Bielefeld +1.75
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Dortmund
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
Draw
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
Bielefeld
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Dortmund -1.5
1.50
1.58
+5.3%
Bielefeld +1.5
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.97
2.15
+9.1%
Under 3.5
1.72
1.60
-7.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.48
1.55
+4.7%
H-D
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
D-D
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
D-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
0-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
2-0
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
1-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-0
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
5
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
6
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
7
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
8
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
9+
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Dortmund
1.20
1.23
+2.5%
No 1st Goal
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Bielefeld
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Dortmund
1.53
1.53
Draw
2.90
2.90
Bielefeld
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.05
0-0
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
1-1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Under 1.5
1.70
1.63
-4.1%

Last Updated on 2021-02-27 22:20:01