Germany / German League / 1185

Dortmund vs Dusseldorf

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dortmund - Draw - Dusseldorf) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.6% home win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $1.28; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 11.3% away win for (Dusseldorf) at opening odds $8.00. The fixture favourite (Dortmund) has a 51.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.77 whereas the underdog (Dusseldorf) has a 48.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.87 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Dortmund1.281.27 -0.8%Draw5.005.20 +4.0%Dusseldorf8.007.50 -6.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Dortmund -1.51.771.77Dusseldorf +1.51.871.87
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.032.00 -1.5%Under 3.51.671.70 +1.8%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
DortmundDrawDusseldorf
H-H1.721.70 -1.2%H-D19.0019.00H-A50.0050.00
D-H4.104.20 +2.4%D-D9.0010.00 +11.1%D-A17.0017.00
A-H19.0019.00A-D19.0019.00A-A15.0013.00 -13.3%
04. Pick The Score
DortmundDrawDusseldorf
1-09.0010.00 +11.1%0-023.0025.00 +8.7%0-125.0025.00
2-07.007.50 +7.1%1-110.0010.000-260.0060.00
2-17.507.00 -6.7%2-215.0015.001-223.0021.00 -8.7%
3-08.008.003-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-3150.00150.00
3-18.508.504-4200.00200.001-370.0060.00 -14.3%
3-217.0017.00Any Other Score17.0017.002-350.0050.00
4-013.0012.00 -7.7%    0-4250.00250.00
4-113.0012.00 -7.7%    1-4200.00200.00
4-225.0021.00 -16.0%    2-4150.00150.00
4-380.0060.00 -25.0%    3-4150.00150.00
5-025.0023.00 -8.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-130.0023.00 -23.3%    1-5250.00250.00
5-260.0040.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3125.00125.00    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
023.0025.00 +8.7%33.603.50 -2.8%611.0011.00
17.508.00 +6.7%44.104.10721.0019.00 -9.5%
24.204.2056.006.00850.0030.00 -40.0%
    9+60.0040.00 -33.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Dortmund1.301.30No 1st Goal23.0025.00 +8.7%Dusseldorf3.503.50
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Dortmund1.721.63 -5.2%Draw2.652.75 +3.8%Dusseldorf6.506.50
11. Halftime PTS
DortmundDrawDusseldorf
1-03.303.20 -3.0%0-03.503.80 +8.6%0-19.509.50
2-05.505.20 -5.5%1-18.008.000-235.0035.00
2-112.0012.002-240.0040.001-230.0030.00
    Any Other Score7.507.50    
2019-12-07 22:10:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.072.00 -3.4%Under 1.51.651.70 +3.0%