Germany / German League /

Dortmund vs Mainz 1176

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dortmund - Draw - Mainz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 74.4% home win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $1.20; 16.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.50; 9.4% away win for (Mainz) at opening odds $9.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Dortmund) has a 59.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.53 whereas the underdog (Mainz) has a 40.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Dortmund -2.00
2.00
2.00
Mainz +2.00
1.82
1.82
01 | 1X2
Dortmund
1.20
1.15
-4.2%
Draw
5.50
6.50
+18.2%
Mainz
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Dortmund -1.5
1.53
1.48
-3.3%
Mainz +1.5
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.90
1.80
-5.3%
Under 3.5
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.53
1.48
-3.3%
H-D
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
D-D
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
D-A
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-A
21.00
21.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
0-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
0-1
35.00
35.00
2-0
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
1-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-2
80.00
80.00
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
90.00
90.00
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
11.00
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.00
4.00
5
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
6
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
7
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
8
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
9+
60.00
60.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Dortmund
1.23
1.22
-0.8%
No 1st Goal
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Mainz
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Dortmund
1.55
1.45
-6.5%
Draw
2.85
3.30
+15.8%
Mainz
8.50
8.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.20
0-0
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
0-1
11.00
11.00
2-0
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
6.00
6.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Under 1.5
1.72
1.80
+4.7%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 19:50:02