Germany / German League /
Dortmund vs Monchengladbach 1170
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dortmund - Draw - Monchengladbach) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.5% home win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $1.55; 22.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.00; 20.2% away win for (Monchengladbach) at opening odds $4.40
The fixture favourite (Dortmund) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Monchengladbach) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 00:20:02