Germany / German League /

Dortmund vs RB Leipzig 1145

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dortmund - Draw - RB Leipzig) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.9% home win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $2.03; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 30.7% away win for (RB Leipzig) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Dortmund) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (RB Leipzig) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Dortmund -0.25
1.85
1.97
+6.5%
RB Leipzig +0.25
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
01 | 1X2
Dortmund
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
Draw
3.50
3.50
RB Leipzig
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Dortmund -1.5
3.55
3.75
+5.6%
RB Leipzig +1.5
1.22
1.20
-1.6%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.35
Under 3.5
1.50
1.50
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
10.00
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
70.00
70.00
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.40
5
7.00
7.00
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Dortmund
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
RB Leipzig
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Dortmund
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
Draw
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
RB Leipzig
3.30
3.30
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
0-0
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
0-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.53
-1.3%

Last Updated on 2021-05-08 21:20:02