Germany / German League /
Dortmund vs Wolfsburg 1120
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Dortmund - Draw - Wolfsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.1% home win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $1.53; 21.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 20.7% away win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $4.30
The fixture favourite (Dortmund) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Wolfsburg) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2023-09-23 21:20:03