Germany / German League / 1103

E Frankfurt vs Hertha Berlin

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (E Frankfurt - Draw - Hertha Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.6% home win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $1.80; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 24.8% away win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $3.60. The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 31.4% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Hertha Berlin) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
E Frankfurt1.801.63 -9.4%Draw3.503.70 +5.7%Hertha Berlin3.604.00 +11.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
E Frankfurt -1.52.902.70 -6.9%Hertha Berlin +1.51.331.37 +3.0%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.501.50Under 2.52.352.35
03. Halftime-Fulltime
E FrankfurtDrawHertha Berlin
H-H2.752.40 -12.7%H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.804.70 -2.1%D-D6.006.50 +8.3%D-A9.0010.00 +11.1%
A-H21.0017.00 -19.0%A-D13.0015.00 +15.4%A-A6.507.00 +7.7%
04. Pick The Score
E FrankfurtDrawHertha Berlin
1-09.008.50 -5.6%0-015.0017.00 +13.3%0-113.0013.00
2-09.509.00 -5.3%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-223.0025.00 +8.7%
2-17.007.002-211.0011.001-211.0011.00
3-015.0013.00 -13.3%3-340.0040.000-360.0060.00
3-111.0011.004-4150.00150.001-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-217.0017.00Any Other Score50.0050.002-325.0025.00
4-035.0030.00 -14.3%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-125.0023.00 -8.0%    1-490.0090.00
4-235.0035.00    2-480.0090.00 +12.5%
4-370.0070.00    3-4100.00100.00
5-080.0070.00 -12.5%    0-5250.00250.00
5-160.0060.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-290.0090.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3150.00150.00    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0017.00 +13.3%33.603.50 -2.8%613.0013.00
16.006.0044.504.50730.0030.00
23.703.7057.007.00860.0060.00
    9+90.0090.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
E Frankfurt1.601.58 -1.3%No 1st Goal15.0017.00 +13.3%Hertha Berlin2.452.50 +2.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
E Frankfurt2.352.15 -8.5%Draw2.252.35 +4.4%Hertha Berlin3.904.10 +5.1%
11. Halftime PTS
E FrankfurtDrawHertha Berlin
1-03.903.70 -5.1%0-03.053.20 +4.9%0-16.006.00
2-09.508.50 -10.5%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-219.0021.00 +10.5%
2-115.0013.00 -13.3%2-235.0040.00 +14.3%1-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score11.0011.00    
2019-12-07 03:00:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.302.25 -2.2%Under 1.51.531.55 +1.3%