Germany / German League /

E Frankfurt vs Schalke 04 1186

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (E Frankfurt - Draw - Schalke 04) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.3% home win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $1.45; 21.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.10; 17.1% away win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
E Frankfurt -1.25
2.07
2.02
-2.4%
Schalke 04 +1.25
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
01 | 1X2
E Frankfurt
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
Draw
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
Schalke 04
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
E Frankfurt -1.5
2.20
2.20
Schalke 04 +1.5
1.55
1.55
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
2.07
-8.0%
Under 3.5
1.55
1.65
+6.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
2.05
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.20
D-D
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-1
19.00
19.00
2-0
7.50
7.50
1-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
3-0
10.00
10.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-1
9.00
9.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
25.00
25.00
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
19.00
19.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
40.00
40.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
40.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.30
4.30
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
7
25.00
25.00
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
E Frankfurt
1.42
1.42
No 1st Goal
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Schalke 04
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
E Frankfurt
1.95
1.92
-1.5%
Draw
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Schalke 04
5.20
5.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
0-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.60
+3.2%

Last Updated on 2021-01-18 00:50:01