Germany / German League /

E Frankfurt vs Union Berlin 1131

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (E Frankfurt - Draw - Union Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $2.15; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 29.7% away win for (Union Berlin) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Union Berlin) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
E Frankfurt -0.25
1.91
2.02
+5.8%
Union Berlin +0.25
1.91
1.80
-5.8%
01 | 1X2
E Frankfurt
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Union Berlin
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
E Frankfurt -1.5
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
Union Berlin +1.5
1.15
1.12
-2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.97
+3.7%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
No
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
10.00
10.00
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
100.00
4-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
E Frankfurt
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Union Berlin
2.20
2.20
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
E Frankfurt
2.80
2.95
+5.4%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Union Berlin
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
0-0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
3+
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
E Frankfurt
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Union Berlin
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-10-01 21:20:01