Germany / German League /
E Frankfurt vs Wolfsburg 1188
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (E Frankfurt - Draw - Wolfsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (E Frankfurt) at opening odds $2.20; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 32.4% away win for (Wolfsburg) at opening odds $2.75
The fixture favourite (E Frankfurt) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Wolfsburg) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:20:01