Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

EC Bahia vs Internacional

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (EC Bahia - Draw - Internacional) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (EC Bahia) at opening odds $2.75; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 37.9% away win for (Internacional) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Internacional) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (EC Bahia) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
EC Bahia
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
Draw
3.00
3.00
Internacional
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
EC Bahia +1.5
1.10
1.10
Internacional -1.5
5.20
5.20
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.60
+1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-D
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
D-A
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
A-H
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
8.50
8.50
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
5.00
5.00
0-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-1
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
8.50
1
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.80
3.80
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
EC Bahia
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
No 1st Goal
8.50
8.50
Internacional
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
EC Bahia
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Draw
1.97
1.97
Internacional
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
0-0
2.50
2.50
0-1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.45
Under 0.5
2.50
2.50

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:10:06