Japan / J League Div 2 / 2608

Ehime FC vs Albirex Niigata

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ehime FC - Draw - Albirex Niigata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Ehime FC) at opening odds $2.65; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.8% away win for (Albirex Niigata) at opening odds $2.35. The fixture favourite (Albirex Niigata) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Ehime FC) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Ehime FC2.652.50 -5.7%Draw3.103.20 +3.2%Albirex Niigata2.352.45 +4.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Ehime FC +1.51.121.10 -1.8%Albirex Niigata -1.54.805.20 +8.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.77 -10.2%Under 2.51.721.90 +10.5%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Ehime FCDrawAlbirex Niigata
H-H4.404.20 -4.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H6.506.00 -7.7%D-D5.005.20 +4.0%D-A5.806.00 +3.4%
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.804.10 +7.9%
04. Pick The Score
Ehime FCDrawAlbirex Niigata
1-07.508.50 +13.3%0-010.0011.00 +10.0%0-17.008.50 +21.4%
2-012.0012.001-15.205.50 +5.8%0-211.0012.00 +9.1%
2-19.008.50 -5.6%2-212.0011.00 -8.3%1-28.008.50 +6.3%
3-035.0025.00 -28.6%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-325.0025.00
3-121.0019.00 -9.5%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-319.0017.00 -10.5%
3-230.0025.00 -16.7%Any Other Score125.00100.00 -20.0%2-325.0025.00
4-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-470.0070.00
4-170.0060.00 -14.3%    1-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-290.0060.00 -33.3%    2-480.0060.00 -25.0%
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1200.00150.00 -25.0%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0011.00 +10.0%33.703.60 -2.7%625.0019.00 -24.0%
14.004.50 +12.5%46.005.20 -13.3%760.0050.00 -16.7%
23.103.30 +6.5%511.0010.00 -9.1%8100.0090.00 -10.0%
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Ehime FC2.052.05No 1st Goal10.0011.00 +10.0%Albirex Niigata1.851.82 -1.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Ehime FC3.303.10 -6.1%Draw2.052.10 +2.4%Albirex Niigata3.003.10 +3.3%
11. Halftime PTS
Ehime FCDrawAlbirex Niigata
1-04.504.500-02.652.85 +7.5%0-14.404.80 +9.1%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-213.0013.00
2-117.0013.00 -23.5%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-215.0013.00 -13.3%
    Any Other Score17.0015.00 -11.8%    
2019-10-13 13:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.60 -1.9%Under 1.51.401.42 +1.4%