Japan / J League Div 2 /
Ehime FC vs Fagiano Okayama 2616
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ehime FC - Draw - Fagiano Okayama) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.6% home win for (Ehime FC) at opening odds $3.10; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 42.3% away win for (Fagiano Okayama) at opening odds $2.10
The fixture favourite (Fagiano Okayama) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Ehime FC) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 14:20:01