Japan / J League Div 2 /

Ehime FC vs Z Kanazawa 2641

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ehime FC - Draw - Z Kanazawa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33% home win for (Ehime FC) at opening odds $2.70; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 37.9% away win for (Z Kanazawa) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Z Kanazawa) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Ehime FC) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Ehime FC
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Z Kanazawa
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Ehime FC +1.5
1.10
1.18
+7.3%
Z Kanazawa -1.5
5.20
4.00
-23.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.03
-1.9%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.67
+1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
D-H
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-D
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
23.00
23.00
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
4-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
12.00
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Ehime FC
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
No 1st Goal
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
Z Kanazawa
1.92
1.87
-2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Ehime FC
3.40
3.40
Draw
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Z Kanazawa
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
0-0
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
0-1
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.42
Under 0.5
2.60
2.60

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:30:04