Spain / Spanish League /

Eibar vs Osasuna 1501

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Eibar - Draw - Osasuna) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.4% home win for (Eibar) at opening odds $2.45; 31.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 31.8% away win for (Osasuna) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Osasuna) has a 11.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $7.70 whereas the underdog (Eibar) has a 88.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.03

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

Asian Handicap
Eibar 0.00
1.75
1.93
+10.3%
Osasuna +0.00
2.10
1.88
-10.5%
01 | 1X2
Eibar
2.45
2.75
+12.2%
Draw
2.80
2.55
-8.9%
Osasuna
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Eibar +1.5
1.03
1.05
+1.9%
Osasuna -1.5
7.70
6.70
-13.0%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.49
1.50
+0.7%
Under 1.5
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
5.00
+22.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
D-A
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
0-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
1
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
2
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
3
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
4
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
5
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
6
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
7
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Eibar
2.00
2.15
+7.5%
No 1st Goal
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
Osasuna
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Even
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Eibar
3.20
3.70
+15.6%
Draw
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
Osasuna
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
0-0
2.30
2.03
-11.7%
0-1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.63
+6.5%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.10
-8.7%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 17:50:01