Sweden / Swedish League /

Elfsborg vs Djurgarden 5498

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Elfsborg - Draw - Djurgarden) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 34.9% home win for (Elfsborg) at opening odds $2.55; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 36.3% away win for (Djurgarden) at opening odds $2.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Djurgarden) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Elfsborg) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Elfsborg 0.00
1.93
2.10
+8.8%
Djurgarden +0.00
1.88
1.75
-6.9%
01 | 1X2
Elfsborg
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Djurgarden
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Elfsborg +1.5
1.10
1.15
+4.5%
Djurgarden -1.5
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.83
+3.4%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.83
-3.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-A
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
3.80
-9.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
8.50
0-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
17.00
17.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
6
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Elfsborg
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
No 1st Goal
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
Djurgarden
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Elfsborg
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
Draw
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Djurgarden
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
0-0
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
0-1
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 23:10:03