Sweden / Swedish League /
Elfsborg vs Helsingborg 5464
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Elfsborg - Draw - Helsingborg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.7% home win for (Elfsborg) at opening odds $1.60; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 20.2% away win for (Helsingborg) at opening odds $4.40
The fixture favourite (Elfsborg) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Helsingborg) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:20:02