Sweden / Swedish League /

Elfsborg vs Kalmar 5435

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Elfsborg - Draw - Kalmar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.4% home win for (Elfsborg) at opening odds $1.70; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 23.5% away win for (Kalmar) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Elfsborg) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Kalmar) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Elfsborg -0.75
1.97
1.82
-7.6%
Kalmar +0.75
1.85
2.00
+8.1%
01 | 1X2
Elfsborg
1.70
1.60
-5.9%
Draw
3.70
3.70
Kalmar
3.80
4.40
+15.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Elfsborg -1.5
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
Kalmar +1.5
1.35
1.37
+1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.70
+6.2%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
4.70
4.40
-6.4%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
4-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
2
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
5
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
6
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
9+
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Elfsborg
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Kalmar
2.55
2.75
+7.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Elfsborg
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Draw
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Kalmar
4.10
4.70
+14.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
0-0
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 20:20:02