Sweden / Swedish League /

Elfsborg vs Mjallby AIF 5415

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Elfsborg - Draw - Mjallby AIF) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Elfsborg) at opening odds $1.65; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 21.2% away win for (Mjallby AIF) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Elfsborg) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Mjallby AIF) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Elfsborg -0.75
1.91
1.97
+3.1%
Mjallby AIF +0.75
1.91
1.85
-3.1%
01 | 1X2
Elfsborg
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
Draw
3.60
3.60
Mjallby AIF
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Elfsborg -1.5
2.70
2.80
+3.7%
Mjallby AIF +1.5
1.37
1.35
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
30.00
30.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
5
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
50.00
50.00
9+
80.00
80.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Elfsborg
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
Mjallby AIF
2.60
2.55
-1.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Elfsborg
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Draw
2.25
2.25
Mjallby AIF
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.53
+2.7%

Last Updated on 2020-09-18 00:40:02