Holland / Dutch League /

Emmen vs Fortuna Sittard 5658

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Emmen - Draw - Fortuna Sittard) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.7% home win for (Emmen) at opening odds $1.95; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 28.8% away win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Emmen) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Fortuna Sittard) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Emmen -0.50
2.02
1.91
-5.4%
Fortuna Sittard +0.50
1.80
1.91
+6.1%
01 | 1X2
Emmen
1.95
1.85
-5.1%
Draw
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Fortuna Sittard
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Emmen -1.5
3.50
3.15
-10.0%
Fortuna Sittard +1.5
1.23
1.28
+4.1%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
17.00
17.00
3-3
35.00
35.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
150.00
150.00
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
7
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Emmen
1.72
1.65
-4.1%
No 1st Goal
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Fortuna Sittard
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Emmen
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Fortuna Sittard
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
0-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Under 1.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 01:50:02