Holland / Dutch League /

Emmen vs Vitesse Arnhem 5662

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Emmen - Draw - Vitesse Arnhem) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.9% home win for (Emmen) at opening odds $4.50; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 56.6% away win for (Vitesse Arnhem) at opening odds $1.58

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Vitesse Arnhem) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Emmen) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap
Emmen +1.00
1.85
2.02
+9.2%
Vitesse Arnhem -1.00
1.97
1.80
-8.6%
01 | 1X2
Emmen
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
Draw
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
Vitesse Arnhem
1.58
1.45
-8.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Emmen +1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
Vitesse Arnhem -1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Under 2.5
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
D-H
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
D-D
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
D-A
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.30
2.00
-13.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
6.50
6.50
3-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-3
17.00
17.00
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-4
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
35.00
35.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Emmen
2.80
2.95
+5.4%
No 1st Goal
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Vitesse Arnhem
1.48
1.42
-4.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
Even
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Emmen
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
Draw
2.30
2.50
+8.7%
Vitesse Arnhem
2.10
1.92
-8.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
2.95
3.30
+11.9%
0-1
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
2-0
25.00
25.00
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 23:20:01