Italy / Italian League /

Empoli vs Torino 1358

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Empoli - Draw - Torino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.7% home win for (Empoli) at opening odds $2.90; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 38.7% away win for (Torino) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Torino) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Empoli) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Empoli 0.00
2.10
2.10
Torino +0.00
1.75
1.75
01 | 1X2
Empoli
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
Draw
2.90
2.90
Torino
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Empoli +1.5
1.09
1.12
+2.8%
Torino -1.5
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.85
1.77
-4.3%
No
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
2
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
3
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
6
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
7
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Empoli
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Torino
1.92
1.95
+1.6%
No 1st Goal
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Empoli
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Draw
1.92
1.95
+1.6%
Torino
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.80
0-0
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
0-1
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.15
Even
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
1
2.50
2.50
2
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
3+
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Empoli
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
Torino
2.65
2.65
No 1st Goal
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
No
1.09
1.10
+0.9%

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 21:40:01