Europe / Euro Champ /

England vs Croatia 2014

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (England - Draw - Croatia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (England) at opening odds $1.60; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 17.2% away win for (Croatia) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (England) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Croatia) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
England -0.75
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
Croatia +0.75
2.00
2.07
+3.5%
01 | 1X2
England
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
Draw
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Croatia
5.20
5.20
46 | 1/2 Goal
England -1.5
2.70
2.50
-7.4%
Croatia +1.5
1.37
1.43
+4.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.00
-4.8%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.70
+4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
D-H
4.00
4.00
D-D
4.80
5.80
+20.8%
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
11.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
0-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
4-0
23.00
23.00
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
5-0
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
1
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.70
3.80
+2.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
6
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
England
1.50
1.48
-1.3%
No 1st Goal
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
Croatia
3.10
3.10
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
England
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Draw
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Croatia
5.50
5.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
0-0
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:10:05