World / W Cup /

England vs USA 5896

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (England - Draw - USA) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.7% home win for (England) at opening odds $1.45; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 15.4% away win for (USA) at opening odds $5.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (England) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (USA) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
England -1.00
1.80
1.63
-9.4%
USA +1.00
1.92
2.15
+12.0%
01 | 1X2
England
1.45
1.30
-10.3%
Draw
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
USA
5.80
8.50
+46.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
England -1.5
2.25
1.95
-13.3%
USA +1.5
1.53
1.70
+11.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.83
Under 2.5
1.83
1.83
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.87
2.15
+15.0%
No
1.77
1.58
-10.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
1.92
-10.7%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
D-D
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
D-A
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
A-A
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
0-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
1-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
3-0
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
3-1
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
40.00
19.00
-52.5%
2-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-0
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-4
125.00
250.00
+100.0%
4-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-3
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
3-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-0
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
0-5
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
5-1
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
1-5
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
5-2
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
2-5
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
5-3
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
200.00
200.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
2
3.20
3.80
+18.8%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
6
19.00
12.00
-36.8%
7
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
8
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
9+
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
England
1.42
1.28
-9.9%
USA
3.20
4.10
+28.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
England
2.05
1.87
-8.8%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
USA
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
0-0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
0-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
7.50
-31.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
1
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
2
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
3+
6.00
4.80
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
England
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
USA
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
No 1st Goal
2.90
2.85
-1.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
3.75
-27.9%
No
1.10
1.20
+9.1%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 02:50:02